For anyone struggling to break the cycle of addiction comes the groundbreaking approach from the Chopra Center, the world-renowned
facility that has successfully helped thousands of people change their lives for the better.
Chopra Center cofounder and medical director David Simon, M.D., and bestselling author and personal-growth expert Deepak Chopra outline their revolutionary approach — one that defies outmoded beliefs about recovery, particularly that people ‘are’ their addictions or that they are powerless to control them. By integrating the best of Western research with Eastern traditions, Simon and Chopra give anyone the tools to uncover the true cause of their addiction and provide comprehensive steps to end it for good. You’ll discover how to:
- Recognize the purpose your habit serves and how to fill the void
- Identify triggers and avoid relapse
- Deal with stress in ways that provide lasting relief, not a temporary high
- Counter stress through meditation
- Choose foods and supplements that will detoxify the body and curb cravings
By following the path that thousands have used to turn their lives around, now you, too, can achieve lasting freedom from addiction.